|Top 9-11 & Hacking Election Articles & Videos|
9-11 Mock Trial-Wing TV
Nullify Now! Movement Purpose
Nullify Now! Click on "Nullify" to go to Site for March 19, 2011 Conference
Health Care Nullification - nullifies unconstitutional Obamacare law
Reclaiming the Commerce Clause: Virginia’s HB1438 puts that to an end by taking control of ALL commerce within the state
nullify unconstitutional gun-control laws, over-reaching EPA regulations and Monetary Policy·
The time to act in support of the Constitution is now. Not next election, not next year, not next month, not next week.
Today, not tomorrow. Now. We demand adherence to the Constitution.
· The Constitution: Every issue, Every time. No exceptions, No excuses!
The 10th Amendment codifies in law that We the People of the several states created the federal government to be our agent for certain enumerated, or listed, powers – and nothing more.
The essential question of our day, though, is this – when the federal government violates these limits, what do we do about it? Remember the words of Thomas Jefferson who reminds us that the States are, “the most competent administrations for our domestic concerns and the surest bulwarks against antirepublican tendencies.”
So what do we do about it? Jefferson again gave us the answer. In 1798 he wrote that “whensoever” the federal government “assumes undelegated powers,” that a “nullification of the act is the rightful remedy.”
Notice that Jefferson didn’t tell us that a nullification of the act is a “good idea” – or that we should first try federal lawsuits or wait for the next election cycle. He said, in fact, that every time Congress exercises powers not delegated to it – every time – it must be resisted on a state level. Thus, when states pass laws to reject unconstitutional federal “laws” – this is not rebellion – it’s duty.
The Tenth Amendment Center and WeRefuse put together three great Nullify Now! tour stops in 2010 – and 2011 has plenty more in store. Get involved by getting your tickets now and take part of this growing movement for the Founders’ Constitution today!
Abuses since 9/11
As the government/media say, “everything changed with 9/11”. But 9/11 was not merely the basis for three wars.
Since 9/11, and directly because of 9/11, the following powerful, dangerous and unconstitutional actions have been taken by an out of control federal government…….. made possible only by the political capital of 9/11 and falsely justified to fight endless US terror wars:
1. Unconstitutional patriot act
2. Unconstitutional and continuous spying and wiretapping of citizens
3. Unconstitutional wars in three countries; not approved by congress
4. Bush regime lied to start the Iraq war: this is high treason, and a crime punishable by hanging
5. Unconstitutional wars that have killed millions of people and cost we the people trillions of dollars that we do not have
6. Unconstitutional torture of combatants
7. Unconstitutional operation of secret prisons and rendition
8. Creation of the unconstitutional tsa and unconstitutional strip searches by tsa
9. Creation of the unconstitutional dhs
10. Expansion of the unconstitutional fema and creation of over 50 unconstitutional fema concentration camps
11. Bush regime fought legally to unconstitutional facilitate creation of the wall st. criminal derivatives
12. Wall st. criminal derivatives have lead to the wall st. criminals stealing trillions from the world and crashing the world economy
13. The US and the world have not seen the bottom of this catastrophic financial collapse
14. Unconstitutional federal reserve continuing to operate un-audited
15. Numerous, unconstitutional violations of Posse Comitatus Act, which forbids military involvement in domestic law enforcement
16. Unconstitutional Military Commissions Act and the unconstitutional removal of the right of habeas corpus: Thomas Jefferson call habeas corpus equal in importance to the US Constitution
17. Unconstitutional federal bailouts of banks that will cost we the people trillions that we do not have
18. Unconstitutional financial reform that will cost we the people trillions that we do not have
Prior to 9/11, the 1995 telecommunications act created a corporate media monopoly, destroying We the People’s 4th Estate. This step was imperative for the stolen 2000 stolen election by bush/cheney and paved the way for 9/11. Now, public opinions and perceptions are managed by a corporate media.
There is no public policy, only corporate policy.
If Languages do not appear in boxes, put cursor over box
Welcome to those Readers
outside of the U.S.. Please
use the Google Application above.